• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AOA worth checking out!

That gun deserves AT LEAST the $49 Amazon CVLIFE 6-24x50!

But is it made in Japan? I want to be able to run the titty twister torture test on it daily.

It's Chinese but a pretty tough scope believe it or not some even had great luck on their springers though I have yet to mount one on a springer. It's pretty darn decent for $50 especially if you use it as a 6-20x.

You really just made me spend $600 on the fx cyclone.... looks like someone scooped up the tarantula as well. 

anybody familiar w the cyclone?

The cyclone is a super quick flickable biathlon side lever repeater like the old Gladi8tors and old Superswifts and old Verminatiors b4 they changed to regular todays style side levers that are very slow to cock in comparison to the older FX biathlon auto go back lever guns. Buy lots and lots of extra magazines 4it you gonna need it how much lead you be slinging real quick with that gun.

Like I really need another freaking gun... Starting to sound like Odoyle. I need another safe.

The .22, Pulsar will be on the way to SoCal shortly..!

Mike

I looked really hard at that gun, but I had bought one of their used .22 Pulsars last month. Black lam stock and for the same price as your Saxon stock. I do have the Saxon stock on my .177 Pulsar HP, and it is really nice. You should enjoy your new Pulsar a lot!

Wonder who picked up the Impact this morning?

Like I really need another freaking gun... Starting to sound like Odoyle. I need another safe.

The .22, Pulsar will be on the way to SoCal shortly..!

Mike

I looked really hard at that gun, but I had bought one of their used .22 Pulsars last month. Black lam stock and for the same price as your Saxon stock. I do have the Saxon stock on my .177 Pulsar HP, and it is really nice. You should enjoy your new Pulsar a lot!

Wonder who picked up the Impact this morning?

Yea, I saw it the morning before, scratched my head a little. Then saw this thread by Odoyle. Went back and looked again, scratched my head again. Did a bit of searching out the "Saxon" version, and the Pulsar in general. Then the next day, I waited till after lunch, giving more people a chance at it.

I called, they still had it, I asked a few questions, they were well answered, I said...ship it to me..!

Mike

Mine arrived today and she is a beaut.

Red Wolf - 1.1610063747.jpeg

SNOOZE U LOSE!

yes but the way I look at it is: I snooze I SAVE! LOL 😂 

As tempted as I was I simply don’t have the hots for the electronic guns and full length rifle. If I really do decide to get a daystate electronic gun then I would probably just save up and get the delta wolf, I KNOW all those Redwolfs are trade in for the Deltawolf! I also have a fetish for bull pups and carbines. I also realized I don’t need a good shooting gun, I need a good shooting lego set. 

congrats to all those score a great deal on those redwolfs and thank you for saving me a bunch of money! 🤣

That collection this week was the best stash of guns they have posted in a long time, and at some amazing prices, especially on all those Daystates. They don’t usually sell very fast, but they sold out fast this week, al new stuff gone in two days, and now I see why... I missed this post until today. Good looking out by keeping everyone aware of the sweet deals they had.