AOA vs Pyramid Air prices

Just did a quick figure looking at the JSB .2539's figuring on 20 tins with applicable discounts PA comes in at 249.85 and AOA hits 246.40 add the additional 10% sale at various times along with free shipping on orders over 150.00 PA wins. PA charges 1.00 more per tin on the 33.95, that makes it a little closer PA buy 3>4th free AOA buy 4>5th free shipping ?

AOA charges a lot for shipping. I just cancelled an order I placed for JSB's - .2 - 25.39 and 2 33.95 .25 caliber after 3 weeks. Said they should be in next week. $18.99 to ship to CA. Re-ordered with Air Gun Depot - will be here on Tuesday, $7.99 or $11 for shipping.
Total - AOA - $80.60
AGD - $63.97 with $11 shipping
AOA does a lot for the industry but even though they have a "new" website their ordering is archaic. My order has shown as completed since I placed it and the only way to get info is to call them and find out it is on hold. Then you have to call them to cancel. I'd like to give them some business but it is a pain!

I usually order from PA because their "buy 4 pay for 3" plus 10% discount, plus their pellet packing, plus reasonable shipping costs makes for a pretty low overall cost. Years ago I was going to order some pellets from another vendor and the shipping was almost the same as the pellets so I make it a point to also add in the estimated shipping costs when ordering. There is a retailer I occasionally order from that states "Applicable shipping charges and tax will be added" so there are "secret charges" till too late. LOL........I don't order from them unless it's absolutely unavoidable since I remember one order where they tried to charge over $7 shipping and handling for a couple ounce pack of orings listed at $6.50!