• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AOA visit was awesome!

Took a vacation with my wife and her family down to Phoenix for a few days to get out of the cold weather in WA. I knew while down here I had to go check out AOA. Went there with my brother in law's this morning. Going in, it was awesome to walk into a store to checkout airguns! I got to shoulder quite a few different airguns including a .30 EVOL that I'd like to get eventually which was incredibly balanced like my .22. Also got to put my hands on a Delta Wolf, double bottled LCS, and Uragan King .30 which also extremely well balanced even with the large double bottled up front. And got to look through an Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30 which I have the 3-18x50 on order and man what a nice scope that was. I dealt with Chris while there and he was a great guy. I've bought from AOA before and my visit there solidifies me going to AOA if they have what I need.

AOA is such a great shop, even though I've always dealt with them remotely.

Had another interaction with them just this morning. And once again, they went out of their way to provide really over-the-top customer support. This has been my experience with them for both sales and service needs. And while COVID has hit them hard and personally, and has drastically increased their business volume, all the while dealing with the same ongoing supply-chain issues which are impacting all of us, they have still continued to perform at the very top level.

Thanks AOA, especially Rich and Darren!