• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AoA the very Best!

On Wednesday I ordered a HW30S in .20 caliber from AOA and today before noon UPS delivered the well packed rifle. The first shot hit the center of the bull eye at about 10 yards. One of the very few that has came already sighted in! Shot over a 100 pellets and hit the target and swing metal targets almost every time. A wonderful little shooter this HW30S is. Thanks again to the great people at AOA!! Charles

Received three air guns from AoA today and they were packed so well they could travel to the moon! Not only that I received a call from Darren today about a HW35E I ordered this morning about how to save a bunch of money on shipping as I originally wanted it shipped via regular post office. Now it's coming via ups and zero shipping charge! The best place to deal with, just like dealing with friends. Charles

Friday I ordered a Hawke scope and rings, and after the order Darren called me and said he didn't have the mounts I order, which were shown as in stock, and at no extra cost to me Darren upgraded the mounts! Hard to beat dealing with AoA. Again thanks guys. Oh, by the way the order came in today and is already in use. Charles

Monday I ordered a low cost QB78S on Monday from Darren of AoA and tomorrow it is to arrive by UPS. Can not beat that fast and personal service! Thanks to all at AoA. Charles

I liked the QB78S in .22 so well I had Darren to send me on in .177 caliber today!

Last edited: