• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.
I recently purchased a .177 Daystate Red Wolf-Walnut sub 12 ft/lbs from Logan Buchanan over at AOA, super nice guy to deal with! I had an issue with UPS damaging the outer shipping box had a big gauge, thank goodness only a tin of pellets and some slugs were the only items damaged, my Red Wolf was 100% intact! Logan, right away replaced the damaged items, like super fast! I'm more than satisfied with the customer care and professionalism from AOA! I'm super stoked with my new Daystate, it's laser accurate with most ammo, my Red Wolf loves the Beeman Kodiaks/H&N Baracuda 10.65 gr., literally one small ragged hole at 30 yards bench rested. I'm not one to post much on this forum but I do enjoy reading it's great content. I wanted to also give a shout out to Shane in the Repairs Dept. whom I've delt with in the past, nothing but great things to say about Airguns of Arizona!

Best Regards,
Eduardo A. Reyes

20240131_205924.jpg

20240128_185908.jpg

20240131_212618.jpg