• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.
A couple of years ago I purchased a Diana Outlaw. I really liked the look and feel. The problem was it had issues which were not he fault of AOA. They took care of shipping on three returns and repair/labor costs. Finally, they gave me a full refund and a huge discount on a Brocock that I really like. They have really taken care of me. Rich was very friendly and helpful in each situation. Thanks AOA. 

AOA is great. I have been making Airgun Review videos for over 2 years. I didn't know anything about affiliate marketing or sponsorship when I started. Recently I started reaching out to different airgun manufacturers, dealers, and ammo makers. 95% of people I contact can't be bothered to even return my email and say "No" . When I contacted AOA, they were totally receptive to my request to work with them. The guy on the phone said he would pass the info onto the guy that handles that stuff. The not 2 hours later, I got a call from Jarred, (yes "the" famous Jarred from AOA videos), and he said they looked over my channel and would be happy to work with me. They were super cool and super nice. It just reaffirmed what I had heard all these years about AOA being good people. It left me with a really good feeling after so many rejections. Can't wait to visit there some day!