• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AOA non-customer service

Let me say I have never bought anything from AOA. Most of airgun stuff purchases are $100 or less and even though I have worked up a few orders from the AOA webside when I get to the shipping part that's as far as I go. Why do they charge so much for shipping small orders?

As a non-customer I called AOA a few months ago about a problem I was having with my Brocock Bantam I got from another dealer. The fill valve would not close after filling. Talked to Shane and he said the stock valve had problems and he would send me some replacement O rings right away. Also would send me the new redesigned valve when they came in. He did and he did, along with the tool to change it. WOW! What service for a non-customer.

Merry Christmas Shane. Thanks

Exactly. If all guns are sold at MAP (which they are), then the only difference is the service.

Mmm, NOT ALL shops sell at the MAP !

There's one somewhat popular shop that raises his prices to get paid for providing a more personal service.

Unlike Georgia AirGuns, who provides that same personal service in setting up your gun...for NO extra cost !

Mike