• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AoA June 2021

I ordered a 5.5mm cal. Diana 54 Air King Pro, ammo, and misc accessories on 4 June 2021. Opted for their cheapest shipping offer. Items arrived 11 June 2021 via UPS ground. The rifle was double boxed, the delivery folks probably tossed the box around because the innermost box had a few crumples and the muzzle popped some styrofoam but didn’t make it outside the first box. The rifle had some chrony numbers and a blank target printout depicting the group results (if any). The ammo was rolled in layers of bubble wrap. I ordered a Rowan SideWheel and Scope Turret stickers but they sent me the actual scope wheel, in ADDITION to the stickers. I’m gonna eMail them and see if they want it back. There’s no way the stickers AND that wheel cost only $9.99. I’m pretty well satisfied with this transaction, they sent me what I ordered in a reasonable time and took steps to protect the merchandise.