• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AOA is very slow

It was explained to me that are a bit backed up now. It seems they have a backlog of outgoing orders to be tested before shipping (don’t know if they test new guns before shipping). I don’t know the particulars of the “why,” but if you call they will likely have a number of people ahead of you on hold or on their call list and will call you back that day if you don’t want to wait on the phone. Someone should communicate what’s going on with your order via phone. A recent order took about two weeks to get to me with an issue that was quickly resolved. Arizona has not been affected by the polar vortex to my knowledge, but who’s to say that if you’re in a region that has been affected transporting your order won’t take longer than usual to arrive?

Funny how buyers rush the vendor, then complain when things have not been checked. I paid $3.142 for my .30 Delta Wolf last Tuesday, after waiting for it since March, 2019. Never checked on it. It was set for delivery tomorrow, but will be here today, so a week and 2 days, with a Sunday in there and shipping time, which they have no control over. Could have been a couple more weeks, that would be OK too. I'd say that's real good with Covid social distancing requirements, the weather delays across the country, and losing an employee to Covid.

I have had guns ordered and in for repair for a month, 6 weeks, and 2 months. Never called to check on it once. I'd rather have the vendor or gunsmith do a good job, than send me a gun that leaks or does not function properly, that I have to re-box and send back at a cost of hundreds of dollars (with insurance), and be without again anyway, for weeks more (with shipping). The main thing is to pick your vendor carefully. You have no worries with AoA.

Well...ya gotta figure that things MAY...take a while to get in line when you call on the phone, and you are the 20th caller..!

If they are that busy, things WILL backup in the sales production line. Especially when they test everything that they sell, then have to repackage.

I was told that when I called the other day. "It will take about a week to get in line, get tested and shipped". So...I'm figuring about nine or ten days before I get a shipping tracking number.

Mike

They are REAL Busy Right Now. I called on mine yesterday as it was supposed to be shipped out on Monday or Tuesday morning I ordered mine a week ago Monday but I was told it would take them time to test it out and add the Pic Rail and some other things I added to the Rifle. I called not because I was in a hurry but because I never got a tracking # and did not want it delivered while I was a way from the background noise in their shop I would say they are REAL BUSY it sounded like a sports bar with a football game on lots of big screens. Just have them do a call back they get back to as fast as they can, I'm pleased with their customer service no complaints here and they are sending mine 2 day air for not shipping it 1 day late not a bad deal.

Tomorrow mine will be here at lease from the tracking number.