• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AoA International Postage Exorbitant

AoA quote a postage rate for 1 T-Shirt to Turkey of $55.05, the shirt costs only $16.99 and can only weigh a few ounces with no need for heavy packaging.

I was looking to get a shooting T-shirt for a big upcoming competition here in Turkey as I am trying to promote better organisation, sponsorship and marketing. Competitive shooting is only just starting up here. I tried to contact several of the big comps in States, Pyramid Air said they might have some after their event, EBR did not even reply, so no real luck so thought I would look on the larger shops websites. AoA shirt looks OK (although black not ideal when temps can be 40C+) so put in basket but when total price of $72.04 came up quickly exited.

How can they justify these prices when Amazon USA can send me a Rangefinder using UPS for $7.20. Yes, I know Amazon has special rates but $55 for something that would fit in a large envelope is totally ridiculous.