• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AOA...DAMAGED CRICKET

I buy a week ago a cricket. 177 compact, I wanted something small and since is discontinued I buy it $995..it was mark as VG..everything is there ,few scratches here and there..the gun have the gauge broken it was not in the description..fire 2 mags an in the second mag the gun blow something and can not be filled again,..I know that if I send the gun they give me a full refund. But the point is if you are going to sell a used item that we that make business with them the got it for sheep and you are going to ask a thousand dollars, cant you go through the pcp to be sure is something in condition to be sold, how much a oring set and 1/2 hour of one employee could cost you?..even in the slip they send you clearly se something wrong with the regulator....I stay with the gun because it shoot awesome..send the cricket to georgia airguns, it was ready on a week..great communication and service, Is all ready coming back is suppose to be here Thursday 11..hope everything is fine.