Tuning AoA ART Tune for a Red Wolf

I can't imagine what they would do, other than accuracy testing to find the sweet spot for a specified pellet. If your rifle is in a good place now with its tune, and the barrel is in good shape, I don't see the value. It was my understanding that the main element of the "ART" thing, was barrel selection and/or preparation, not tuning. But I could be wrong.

I did a small number for them but my documentation is not good. My own version included going over the barrel to make it as good as it could be, tuning each power level for the customers preferences, and testing thoroughly. I have the advantage of a 100+ yard range plus an indoor 100 yard range only 5 miles away if necessary. Their indoor range is 22 yards plus an outdoor range of 50. Longer ranges require a visit to the Rio Salado range. They do this plus videos and documentation. You should reach out to them for complete details to decide the value to you.

Each will have to decide the value for themselves. I do all my own... period... so can't offer advice there but Steven, Don, Kip, and Shane are good people and good techs and I learn from them frequently and would trust any of them.

Bob