• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AOA AND IS CUSTUMER SERVICE (MY OMEGA TANK)

Hello everybody, Some days ago, for safety reasons, I shared a video with you wich showed a failure ocurred to my Omega Cf tank.I received several messages from you, encouraging me to claim the tank´s warranty , I decided to follow your advice.I live in South America, and is difficult to contact AOA from here. So I got in touch with a great Mexican friend called Alvaro Lopez from Sun City Airguns, who has a excellent relathionship with AOA.Alvaro answered my text message promptly with a voice message telling me he would contact AOA, and he would let me know what AOA said abouth my case.Less than one hour later, Alvaro texted me to let me know that Shane Kellar would give me a new tank.

Now, I just have to send them my tank to get the brand new one.I tell you abouth my case, so that you can bear in mind that AOA is definitely a serius supplier that takes care of their customers.I am sincerely grateful to my dear friend Alvaro Lopez for is unconditioned friendship and great will to help us. Thank you my dear friend.I would like to thank Shane Kellar and AOA for their great and serius service.And thank you all for encouraging me to contact AOA and claim for warranty.
Best regards to all,Gladiador.