• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AoA - Airguns of Arizona

I had a decent experience with them this afternoon. Saw on Insta that they're getting a JSB order so I called to see if they're getting my favorite flavor. Spoke with Rich and he said that he specifically asked in their morning sales meeting if some of what I wanted was coming, sadly the answer was no. But I still thought it cool for a couple reasons, first off: they have meetings to keep the guys on the phones aware of what's happening. Second, that I got a definitive answer so quickly after I had the idea of at least checking with them. Kinda nice to have that kind of interaction in this day of online shopping carts.

Have made several orders with them in the last month or so. Bought two Weihrauch, a scope, pellets, and some other miscellaneous items. Only mistake they made was sending me the wrong caliber pellets with my wife's gun and they had new ones to me with RMA for the others in a couple days. Really good folks to talk to when you're first starting out also. Nothing but happy with them.

Darren and the staff at AOA do a great job of customer care. I just purchased a Diana 54 Air King Pro .22 and received fantastic customer care with this order. The Diana arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I could not be happier. The Diana is a very high-quality spring piston pellet rifle and has a recoilless design. This special design essentially eliminates the quirkiness that most other spring-piston rifles have and that makes them problematic to shoot. I am still working on identifying the best pellet but have found that H&N Baracuda Match 21.14 produce dime-sized groups at 25 yds. Love the rifle and will be testing more pellets and at longer ranges. AOA and this rifle are a super combination. Much thanks AOA.

AOA does stand by their commitments Right or Wrong by their employees!!
I was looking for a Hill's EC3000 compressor instock..
The One I just receive from another retailer was damaged by Fedex( I really don't like their service.)
So the person I talked to on the phone said they could get on on ups to me in California 3 to 4 days.
On the third day, I didn't receive a email confirmation and tracking info. So I called AOA again.

This person now tell me that they are slammed, it shipment would proceed for about 2 weeks!!
I gave him my order number, and told who talked when I order my compressor..
Also informed him of the that I was supposed to get tomorrow!!
So this person, acknowledge that this person was working the phones that day,
He would have investigate further....

In about an 1 hour I received shipment confirmation and tracking info....
But to my Surprise, AOA was shipping it OVERNIGHT EXPRESS!!!!!!!!

They will get my business for now on too!!