AOA air charger compressor?

Has anyone here used this compressor? It is a little cheaper than the Omega and a little more than a Shoe Box. After reading the thread about the problems with the Shoe Box I am thinking a few hundred more for the Air Charger might be money well spent. Any one have this compressor? Has anyone done a good comparison on these models? Filling time Etc? I stopped looking for which rifle I want knowing no matter what I buy I need air.

Thanks Mike

I just looked this up. It is an Omega brand compressor. Its a little more than the Shobox Freedom 8 which is $1150. but the Shoebox Max that we talk about in the "compressor down" thread is $650 $700. so Big diff in price. 
Don't let my failure to check the belt tension lead you to believe the Shoebox is not reliable. It has a very solid reputation. All HPA compressors are complex devices and all will need service and parts replaced periodically. The Shoebox is very easy to work on and they stand behind them very well. They are US made also and parts are readily available and inexpensive.

Good luck with your decision.

Yes actually that's what I did at first. I would still get the 4,500 model in case you get a tank later. It is slower than filling the gun from a bottle, takes just seconds to crack the valve and top the gun off. And for example to fill my Marauder from 2,000 back up to 3,000 takes about nine minutes with the Shoebox. Then shoot 15 shots then take the gun back in the house and another nine minutes and so on. You will get a bottle sooner or later. Just so you know! Haha!