• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Anyway to moderate the 100 Year Anniversary Crosman 362?

Keep an eye out for a DonnyFL Disco adapter

IMG_2683.jpeg

threesuns: I was looking at Buck Rail's website for a suppressor/moderator like the one in your picture. They sell the adapter but I can't seem to find a suppressor (their term for them) that has the fiber optic sight. Your setup keeps functionality and appearance of the original barrel. Which Buck Rail moderator is it? Or if not Buck Rail, can you tell who's and which model? Thanks. Scott

Not sure it’s still available in that configuration. Wasn’t listed with a front sight on Donnys site
It's designed to use the existing fiber optic blade from the Disco, attaches with a screw The front site attaches on the Anniversary 362 the same way, with a screw - the mod needs female 1/2-20 threads, the adapter is male, so study up on your airgun birds and bees ha ha -

Last edited:
Reactions: wsjones
I'm starting to get it, maybe. :giggle:

Been bouncing back and forth between DonnyFL & Buck Rail sites. I think I'll order the A20 Disco adapter and hold off on a dedicated moderator for the A362. I have a the uni suppressor on a Dragonfly and an OEM Diana Chaser moderator I can try on the Crosman.

Regardless, the slightly longer sight radius with that adapter can't hurt and the visual aesthetics might be improved by the extra length.

Thanks all.