Brocock/BRK Anything special I need to know re Moderator on Pathfinder .22?

Can you share your .22 tune?, I plan on using JSB 25g
You are chosing the wrong pellet for the platform. At 25-28fpe the 18gr is the most appropriate pellet. If you try to push the 25gr fast it's going to become a pretty loud airgun with that short a barrel. @L.Leon has been shooting detuned Crosman 14.3s with great success as well.

Reactions: Sky King
You are chosing the wrong pellet for the platform. At 25-28fpe the 18gr is the most appropriate pellet. If you try to push the 25gr fast it's going to become a pretty loud airgun with that short a barrel. @L.Leon has been shooting detuned Crosman 14.3s with great success as well.
Thanks, it is initially tuned for 18.13 but Steve Brew and otehrs gave me tune for JSB 25 with excellent results. I'll see for myself what's best and post results hegre. Thanks for your input. Please stay safe and well, you and yours' !

I will stick with 18.13 and Baracuda Match 5.52

A 7 year old using my Atomic and Pathfinder for the first time. He was punishing pop cans at 25 yards…

IMG_1124.jpeg

IMG_1135.jpeg

IMG_1134.jpeg