• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone using the add on plenum and new power plenum together on their Impact?

What are you looking for out of the gun? I understand more efficient air use but speed is not necessary a good thing. A lot of times I think that it’s one or other. I believe that accuracy comes first and then efficiently. That’s just my opinion

When you have more power available you can shoot heavy ammo at the same speed as the light stuff. Its not like theres only 1 or 2 weights for each caliber.

I have the duel port transfer port and pin probe already. My question is is there any negative to adding the power plenum when I already have a eternal plenum modification. Was hoping someone was using both so I could get some first hand knowledge. thanks

IME you can, but you need a heavier hammer and spring, optimal is 50-80cc depending the cal, power plenum and .30 cal you get 120 fpe .35 you get 140fpe but it has a different spring and hammer.

Power Plenum is all you need unless you want more power (like shooting 70gn .30 slugs @ 930fps)

Is there any negative? valve will not open ok due the extra volume against it (unless you have more hammer weight, but more weight will not fit good on the hammer). Also, with the power plenum you have a different valvehousing, and you need to modify that too if you want to operate with an external plenum, if not the external plenum will not work properly.