• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone using a aftermarket moderator on a LCS SK-19

I just got my LCS SK-19 in 25 caliber and have been really enjoying it. It is definitely louder than my 25 Vulcan that uses a DonnyFL sumo. Anyone running an aftermarket moderator on there LCS? If so, what are you running and how much of a difference did it make. I'm aware that I need to purchase an attachment and wanted to make sure it did not cause any malfunctions of other rifles. Any info would be appreciated. 

I have a Donnie FL Sumo on my .22 cal. It is much quieter than the stock mod. My buddy has a SK-19 in .25 cal and he has a Ronin on his. It is recommended that you size the mod one caliber higher to minimize chances for clipping during rapid fire. By the way, much of the perceived sound comes from the fact that your cheek is in close proximity to the mechanics of the action.

Herb

I have a 25cal and I think the factory LDC is to loud and sharp sounding?? So I put a huggett astill on with the extra Baffal and it was better but not that much better. Then I put on a Donny sumo and finally got it down to a better noise. But am truly not that happy still even though it's good I might just put on the emperor from Donny it's big but I Hurd it's the only one that can take the bark out.