Anyone use the Zulus as....

I do for sure, my eyes for some reason can't focus on FFP reticles and I have been testing the digital stuff for about 3 years. Sfp scopes are doing okay for me bur I thought why not on board recording, I can see the reticle, ballistic data and lrf with built in IR. Don't get me wrong it will never replace a glass scope in clarity but I can see out to 100y daytime on 20x and see the target with shoot and sees.

I have a Zulus non-LRF on a Uragan .25 and a Zulus LRF on a Krait L .25. They are the primary on both guns. I forced myself to use them rather than to switch back and forth to a glass scope. So far, they have been very good out to 100 yards, but the LRF seems to not be as accurate as my PARD LRF at 50 and really not at 100 yards.

It is very nice to move from day to night and use the same scope. Until I get the LRF down to where I'm comfortable taking 50 yard plus shots, I will stay under for pesting. For target shooting, I just start holding over after I see wher the first 2-3 shots go and it works fine at 100 yards. I have used it out to 230 and the visual is good but the LRF was worthless. I must have my settings off as surely it's not the scope!:geek:

The NV for pesting under 50 yards has been flawless and extremely clear. The rats, sparrows and pigeons fear me! 🤣
Sight quality is not as good as my glass scopes, but it is a lot better than my other NV/Day scopes and I am adjusting to using it as primary.

I have too many guns, so I can flip around a lot when I shoot. The high quality glass scopes are still the bee's knees during the day, but I really have gotten to where I enjoy the night hunting a lot.

I have a Zulus non-LRF on a Uragan .25 and a Zulus LRF on a Krait L .25. They are the primary on both guns. I forced myself to use them rather than to switch back and forth to a glass scope. So far, they have been very good out to 100 yards, but the LRF seems to not be as accurate as my PARD LRF at 50 and really not at 100 yards.

It is very nice to move from day to night and use the same scope. Until I get the LRF down to where I'm comfortable taking 50 yard plus shots, I will stay under for pesting. For target shooting, I just start holding over after I see wher the first 2-3 shots go and it works fine at 100 yards. I have used it out to 230 and the visual is good but the LRF was worthless. I must have my settings off as surely it's not the scope!:geek:

The NV for pesting under 50 yards has been flawless and extremely clear. The rats, sparrows and pigeons fear me! 🤣
Sight quality is not as good as my glass scopes, but it is a lot better than my other NV/Day scopes and I am adjusting to using it as primary.

I have too many guns, so I can flip around a lot when I shoot. The high quality glass scopes are still the bee's knees during the day, but I really have gotten to where I enjoy the night hunting a lot.
Are you using pellets? I currently have my Zulus LRF on my .22 M3 compact shooting 18gr pellets. Being that there is no drag function for pellets in it yet (GA) I found I had to lower the velocity in the ballistic program until the ballistic calculator was on with my POI. So far it’s been dead on from 25-100 yards