• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ANYONE USE BOG DEATHGRIP TRIPOD WITH IMPACT

I purchased my first SB arca rail about 4 months ago, had no idea what arca was, just thought it was more comfortable than picatinny when shooting off hand. Lol! Dimmer switch in my head lit up after seeing a UtahAir video. 🤭

In order to get 30% off, I had to piece out a Field Optics Tripod on Dvor.com. Finally got shipping notification on the last part couple days ago, took 2.5 months.

http://www.fieldopticsresearch.com/shop/Tripods--Accessories/p/BT-Precision-Bowl-Top-Tripod-System-x41879209.htm

Here’s my set up. A Sirui carbon fiber tripod, a ball head and a standard arca Swiss mount by Kraford and Lypt that attaches to my front picatinny rail. No matter what tripod you use, if you brace the rear of the gun, it will increase stability about 100%. No more shakes! I use a piece of carbon fiber tube between the stock of the gun and tripod, It’s been notched at both ends for a tight fit. 
Stoti

1EED813B-0416-449D-A742-AB1CEE53F4F0.1599777461.jpeg