Anyone upgrade their impact 54cc pp to 72cc pp? I have a question for you.

I've see there are 2 kits for the 72cc up grade. One kit is about $120 come with power block, valve that connects block to the 72 pp, and the 72 pp.
Kit 2, is $220 and comes with all the above, and extra like end cap for the 72 pp, hammer rod, hammer, hammer weight, c1, valve nob, spring.

My question for those who upgraded, will the end cap on the 54cc pp, fit on the 72cc pp? Then all I need would just reuse the rod, spring, hammer, etc. It would be $120 instead of $220.

The end cap i am talking about is the thing this guy is holding on his right hand. Would it fit on the 72 pp or is the one on the 72 pp larger?
Screenshot_20220828-114420_YouTube.jpg

Kit for $120 is for M3 to switch it to the power block the first M3 didn't have the power block the $220 kit is for upgrading the impact mk2
Damn. So the end cap won't fit the 72 pp? Such a shame. Fx could made the threads same size as the 54cc so mk2 can reuse their end cap , rod, spring, etc.
One question, if someone already own a m3, why would fx include another 72cc pp with the power block? Doesn't really make since to include then PP if you only upgrading the block.

Hello,
Any new information about upgrade PP to PP720 + power block with just the cheaper kit?

On Huma site it is stated:
"Does your FX Impact MKI/MKII already have a Power Plenum installed? In this case, purchasing just the 115Eur Power Block kit for FX Impact M3 variant is sufficient"
Cheaper power block kit consist of:
• 10337: Valvetube Power Plenum Impact M3
• 20671: Valvehouse, Impact, Big Plenum
• 5154: O-ring 16,0 x 2,0 NBR 90
• 20670U: Rear Block Impact Power 2022 without serial number
• 19718: O-ring 14x1,5 NBR 70
• 5110: Rubberball 4,75 NBR75

I have Mk1 with power plenum upgrade and many mods but would like to go full 72cc option.

Damn. So the end cap won't fit the 72 pp? Such a shame. Fx could made the threads same size as the 54cc so mk2 can reuse their end cap , rod, spring, etc.
One question, if someone already own a m3, why would fx include another 72cc pp with the power block? Doesn't really make since to include then PP if you only upgrading the block.
The 72 is larger in diameter than the previous PP so it’s not the thread pitch difference that won’t make the front end cap “beak” fit, it’s just not big enough.

If uou think about it, the lengths are the same- they have to be or the top black bar that ties the rear block to the trigger block won’t work.

So in order to gain more cc’s, it has to be a larger diameter

Reactions: Glem.Chally
I've see there are 2 kits for the 72cc up grade. One kit is about $120 come with power block, valve that connects block to the 72 pp, and the 72 pp.
Kit 2, is $220 and comes with all the above, and extra like end cap for the 72 pp, hammer rod, hammer, hammer weight, c1, valve nob, spring.

My question for those who upgraded, will the end cap on the 54cc pp, fit on the 72cc pp? Then all I need would just reuse the rod, spring, hammer, etc. It would be $120 instead of $220.

The end cap i am talking about is the thing this guy is holding on his right hand. Would it fit on the 72 pp or is the one on the 72 pp larger?
View attachment 285951
i bought the power block cheaper kit for my mk2 upgrade,i used the old valve rod frm mk2 pp kit, but the valve rod delrin are not same with mk2 and m3 valve rod, i am exeriencing leak when in low reg pressure, not recommeded, buy the power block whole kit with valve rod etc etc included ...

I installed the power block kit on my M3. The reason is the power block valvehouse is larger diameter than the old valvehouse.
It is a worthwhile upgrade if your want more velocity.

20220809_173624.jpg