Anyone try the 120$ Crosman Spectrum FFP Riflescopes?

"Eaglebeak"Is the scope upside down? If not, that is a weird reticle. Gives more range for hold-under than hold-over. I also noticed that the illustration was out of scale for an FFP scope.
I had also noticed the holdover markings and wondered if it would be an issue. Might have to make the 25 yard zero above the crosshairs. But that could depend on your gun. 

Here is a poor quality video shot through my phone, mounted on a GoSky digiscope adaptor. It is not easy to take aim and get a good trigger squeeze when the gun is not in the normal shooting position. My hat is off to all those guys who make good videos - IT AINT EASY! I am happy with the scope - it is my other stuff that makes it look crappy.

​A little narration to set the scene - sorry for the heavy breathing. Asthma and treatment for it has kicked my butt this spring. 

I took 4 shots at 30 yards before the video starts. Already existing are two low and left, one high and right and one near center. I could see the center hole on screen and I used that as my aim spot (except for last shot on video, then I was aiming at the hole next to where I hit.) The accuracy issue is all my fault - the Kral seems to be shooting pretty well. Half Power and CPHP 14.3 from Walmart. Target is standard office note square at 3 3/8" on a side.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/264901464?app_id=122963

A lot easier without the Digi can adaptor. Shot in the dark with the flashlight. Not much to brag about. Winds come back tomorrow, had to throw some more lead while I could. 3/4 x 3/4"
1523845070_5232752225ad407ce2bde36.05447380_IMG_20180415_200306058.jpg