Anyone try out the AirMaks Krait X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will need a month with the gun after all the new parts are installed to answer that question. I love the gun with 2 regs on it but that’s not something most consumers will do. My .25 unchoked Krait does not shoot a wide berth of pellets great like my choked CZ barrel .25 but what it does shoot, it shoots them very well. With a solid reg, I’ll grab this gun every time over my Taipan. Mainly because the shot cycle is just as dead as the Taipan but the Kraits weight and ergos are superior.

Stay tuned to the channel, bois! :cool:

1674872156542.png

Good evening from Spain, I have a .25 Krait and after changing two regulators they have sent me a monoblok with a regulator included from airmaks and the problems of low speed in the first shot and inconsistency in the shots have been solved, I leave this message for If it helps, regards and good luck.

View attachment 327371
Hola Amuzar, may I ask por favor, how long you have had this, how many shots through since fitting, and is it still adjustable, have you adjusted it.
Good luck.
Please excuse my pathetic attempts at Espanol.

Last edited:
Received mine (.22 Krait) this morning.

Hmm..!

As delivered, almost (another partially used, little gauge face !) 100 bar on the regulator (rear) gauge. Four days on the road, from Utah to SoCal.
After two shots, the gauge dropped to about 90bar. Finished the magazine, no further change.
Will let it sit, and keep an eye on the gauge to see if it leaks / "creeps" back up to 100bar.
While obviously not a good thing, but if it takes three or four days to leak past the regulator, until a "proper" fix becomes available, I can live with it.

Trigger needed real help. It wasn't adjusted at all ! BAD, creep from the "wall" to the let-off. All of the parts were there, just no set screws touching anything ! Adjustments fixed, with some oil added, nice and crisp now.
You can see that the same guy or team that designed the Caiman trigger/hammer parts, did the Krait too.

The suppressor is just good enough for my shooting. Not super quiet, but quiet enough to not bother Clyde and Pete (cats).
Again, same, well similar suppressor team form the Caiman, the screw on segments are usable on the Krait, The Caiman segments are a little shorter, but the same diameter and thread. I added two, just to see if there's much difference, haven't shot it again yet.

Have not checked the power (fps) output yet.

In general, I like the little thing. Adjusted the shoulder stock a little, added a Mepro M21 sight.
In general, the guns not a jewelers piece of artwork, but with the one possible exception (!!!), it all works well together, and done nicely for the price.

Mike

Hi, harrymorelandia I have installed the monoblok with regulator three days ago, the installation is laborious, since you have to disassemble all the carbine, barrel, holster, plenum, upper rail, lower rail, etc. The assembly took me about an hour and a half, the regulator can be adjusted to the desired pressure, I set it to 105 bar and the pressure did not change at all in two days, I have made about fifty shots and it works correctly, I have not had time to shoot more, I suppose that the new models come out with this problem corrected, since my krait is from September of last year.

So they resigned both the regulator and housing, is this v4 or 5?
10 out of 10 for effort.
For years I have been reading ( on AGN )
About manufacturers pretending the reported fault's in their guns didn't exist.
AirMaks are not only straight up acknowledging the problem but are persistent in their endeavour to find a solution.

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon
10 out of 10 for effort.
For years I have been reading ( on AGN )
About manufacturers pretending the reported fault's in their guns didn't exist.
AirMaks are not only straight up acknowledging the problem but are persistent in their endeavour to find a solution.
After they sold it to you for almost 2 grand when they knew it sucked and wasn't ready for market.... lmao.

0/10 for credibility
0/10 for honest business practices
10/10 for shadiness

Status
Not open for further replies.