• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone Tried a Blackhound Optics Scope?

Just came across your post. Yes I have the Blackhound you mentioned and I like it a lot. I use it for NRL22 and it has been dead on. The focus and magnification are very stiff but the optics are great. Reticle is crisp, turrets track true, has a zero stop and they are resetable. I also have a Discovery scope of the same power but the exit pupil on the Blackhound is much better (i.e., easier to find your image). Great features and glass for the money.

Just came across your post. Yes I have the Blackhound you mentioned and I like it a lot. I use it for NRL22 and it has been dead on. The focus and magnification are very stiff but the optics are great. Reticle is crisp, turrets track true, has a zero stop and they are resetable. I also have a Discovery scope of the same power but the exit pupil on the Blackhound is much better (i.e., easier to find your image). Great features and glass for the money.

Thanks for the information. Was also looking at the same Discovery scope but like the features of the Blackhound.