• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone still experiencing Usps delivery issues?

@digger25 love your Bill the Cat Icon. I have a stuffed Opus for the last 20 plus years and it travels every where with me. I have been a Bloom County Fan since the 90s.

This is from a 2014 trip with Opus and a friend in Portugal.

7B4A2A08-B84A-4DB3-B9F2-5DC153725F3A.1609998913.jpeg

Day 3 without mail delivery. Went to the PO and talked to them about the issue. She was very nice and explained that they lost 2 carriers (down and out because of family members testing positive) and 1 on vacation. She was not aware our road had been skipped and was looking into the issue. Of course the carriers will sent skipping the route, but she did say the trucks are returning with mail in them every night. We will see what today brings.

Problems here are ongoing. One package was showing out for delivery in Arizona and I live in North Carolina. Ordered mid December and still looking for that one. Seems like one out of five is lost and the rest are late. Also getting my neighbors mail and my mail left at another neighbors home. FedEx and UPS having problems as well but not the magnitude of USPS. 

Just before Christmas I bought a Beeman R7 from a guy in California. He wanted payment by USPS money order. First post office was out of money orders, got it at another and shipped it priority mail so I could track it. Scheduled delivery was 12/23 but it didn’t arrive until 12/29. He shipped the rifle USPS as well, that had me worried. It was scheduled to arrive 1/6, I got it 1/8. Overall not horrible but it’s a shame we’ve been conditioned to expect a lower level of service.

My patience have reached their limit with the USPS. Today I am going to the post office to DEMAND they retrieve my order from EdgunWest, which has been stuck in Canada since Dec 19th. The only person who seems about the package is myself. I ordered the package the week of Thanksgiving, shipped Nov 27. P.s. I know it isn’t the shippers fault, but USPS is the lazy way to ship internationally.

So while I am in the USA, I will make the most of it to get my stuff shipped to Idaho. 

My patience have reached their limit with the USPS. Today I am going to the post office to DEMAND they retrieve my order from EdgunWest, which has been stuck in Canada since Dec 19th. The only person who seems about the package is myself. I ordered the package the week of Thanksgiving, shipped Nov 27. P.s. I know it isn’t the shippers fault, but USPS is the lazy way to ship internationally.

So while I am in the USA, I will make the most of it to get my stuff shipped to Idaho.

Edgunwest should be the one tracking down your order it isn't yours until you have it in your possession.