• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone recently order a Pelletgage from Airgun products?

Ordered a pelletgage from Airgun products on 9/25. My credit card was charged immediately. Haven't heard anything since. I emailed this morning to find out the status and no response. Is this normal?

Jerry
@glr59 Never heard of “airgun products.” Are you sure it isn’t a scam site? Have you ordered from this site before?
In the future it is best to order PelletGage products directly from @JCup at www.Pelletgage.com

This topic was resolved in another thread, but I wanted to put the above info out there in case anyone else stumbles across this thread.

Reactions: darylm
I ordered a pellet gauge from "airgunproducts.com" which is located in Texas. I was about ready to call my credit card company after a couple weeks of no information when I got an email apparently from the owner saying he had been ill and apologizing for the delay. He shipped and I had it a few days later. I am not saying they are better to order from than "pelletgage.com" but I don't think they are a scam or anything. It's easy to see how a really small operation could get behind when a key person gets ill.

I ordered a pellet gauge from "airgunproducts.com" which is located in Texas. I was about ready to call my credit card company after a couple weeks of no information when I got an email apparently from the owner saying he had been ill and apologizing for the delay. He shipped and I had it a few days later. I am not saying they are better to order from than "pelletgage.com" but I don't think they are a scam or anything. It's easy to see how a really small operation could get behind when a key person gets ill.
It is safer to rely on a big commerce than in just a person....

There are more people behind that can respond you.