Anyone received a Kral yet in the U.S.?

The guy from SA (where they have had them longer) said the barrels were a bit of a gamble, not that they were all bad. 

Accuracy can be a bit It of a gamble with all air guns but it is especially true of entry level PCP guns as they don't start with the best barrels to begin with.

I think the Kral guns would be a great option for people who want to use them as a starting point for a custom gun. People can get great results from a Marauder or an AT44 by sending them to a quality tuner, plus adding a reg and a decent barrel. No reason a Kral would be different in this respect.

The difference with the Kral products is that they look good where as most other $500 PCP guns are a bit of plain Jane. 

I don't think people should expect a $500 to deliver 1/2" groups at 50 yards without any work. If some people get lucky and get that then good for them. 

For some of the people here who already own $1500 or $2000 guns, buying a Kral probably doesn't make sense unless it's a project gun. I really like the silver one though.

I received my sons' Kral Breaker .22 on Thursday and paired it with a Bushnell Elite 3-12x44 ffp last night. I mounted the scope last night and sighted it in today. It took 2 or 3 shots to get it sighted in.

Wow!!! Is all I can say.

We Managed 110 shots at half power and kept groupings really tight. Early in the shot count to about 70 we were maintaining .3" to .6" groups and then later in the count it was pretty similar but with 1 or 2 fliers here and there. Even with the fliers that took 3 of our groups to 1.5" the rest of the 110 shots were grouping at around .5" to .9". You can't ask for too much better than that for a $500 gun.

We're only plinking at 25yds at the moment in the barn but I was mighty impressed. We're going to push out to 50', 75' and 100' when the temp jumps above 20F and the winds slows to below 20mph.

I get my Wildcat on Monday which is receiving a SigSauer Tango6 2-12x40 ffp scope. I can't wait to see the difference.

Hi! I'm new to airgunning and this forum, this is my first post. Based on a few youtube videos, I bought the blued synthetic puncher breaker in .25 cal. Actually, I grew up shooting a .177 RWS Diana and CO2 powered Taiyo Juki, so I guess I'm new to PCP air rifles. At any rate, here are my thoughts on the puncher breaker, keeping in mind that I don't have any other PCP rifles as a benchmark to compare to.

First off, it was a little bit heavier than I expected for something so compact, but it gives it a very solid feel, nothing loose or rattling on it. I installed a UTG 3-12x44 SWAT scope (not the compact) and since that's a fairly heavy scope, it added more to the heft. Since I wasn't prepared, I had no air tanks to refill it with, so I sighted in the scope with the remaining air that it arrived with. I was surprised to get a good 40 shots out of the remaining air, it looked like it had about 175 bar when it arrived. It does come with a xerox copy of a test target shot at the factory, basically one ragged hole about .25" at 10m.

I have targets set up about 13 yards away in my back yard and got slightly larger groups, but I'm going to use a wobbly table and no bench rest as my excuse. LOL That was with 28.4 gr H&N Baracuda Hunter Extremes. I also bought a tin of 31.02 gr H&N domed and 25.39 gr JSBs, I'm hoping it likes the JSBs a bit better. I'll have to wait a few more days for my scuba tanks to get back from hydro before I can refill it and shoot it some more.

I expected it to be pretty loud, but it was surprisingly quiet, quieter than any of my recently sold break barrel .177s. I do have a Radio Shack sound meter I can break out if anyone would like sound measurements, just let me know how far away to set it up. My Caldwell Precision Ballistic chrony also arrived after I ran out of air, so I'll set that up and measure fps and ft-lbs after I recharge it.o

I do have 2 minor complaints. 1 is the coating on the blued surfaces. It looked like grease, but was staining my hands like ink. I wiped it all off with a cloth, but it definitely stained the cloth almost black, never seen anything (preservative?) like it before. The other gripe is about the mounting screw for the bottom rail. The brass insert in the stock is solidly mounted, but the threaded hole doesn't go all the way through. The provided 6mm x10mm allen head bolt bottomed out and didn't tighten the rail. I ground it down, but it still came loose pretty quickly, so I drilled a couple of pilot holes and added 2 more screws at the ends of the rail and now it's on there solid. I'm using a grip bipod on it and it feels natural pulling it into my shoulder with it.

Overall, I'm happy with it so far. It's probably more accurate than I am (for now) and I'm hoping it will be good for nailing rats and ground squirrels out to maybe 30-40 yds. I can always get something better (more expensive) later on as I sell off a couple of firearms to make room in the safe. I did preorder the Gamo Urban.

imagejpeg
imagejpeg

I was pretty happy with mine. I've spent about an hour on it and have it shooting @ 780fps for 35fpe with 25.4gr in 25cal and gets 55 shots at that power. Added a baffle kit and second spring guide. This was at the range today bench rested. This is the first of three Kral Arms rifles I've gotten in the past week and they have all showed up in good working condition and full of air. 
imagejpeg

"thammer"
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

I was pretty happy with mine. I've spent about an hour on it and have it shooting @ 780fps for 35fpe with 25.4gr in 25cal and gets 55 shots at that power. Added a baffle kit and second spring guide. This was at the range today bench rested. This is the first of three Kral Arms rifles I've gotten in the past week and they have all showed up in good working condition and full of air. 
imagejpeg
thammer- I've read the Benjamin Marauder baffles (4) fits in the shroud. 8 baffles if you flip the shroud around. Is that the baffle kit you're referring to? Btw, the photos aren't showing up.

I recently received my Puncher Pro and it is very accurate. The bolt seemed a bit tight to cock at first but is getting better. The one complaint I have is one of the two magazines is defective. I have not disassembled it yet to determine the problem so it may only be an assembly issue. The other one works fine. I'll make updates if other issues arise.