• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Anyone order anything from India?

“Anything?” Yea I’ve ordered reprinted out of circulation books from India off of the big river site. It took a while to get the product, but I assume that was on the printshop. Shipping cost was higher than usual from what I recall, but so were shipping costs of reasonably priced Bauer compressors (sold out of India) when I was in the market for a quality compressor. Shipping cost about 55% of the books’ value. Compressor shipping rates may have been similar for a dive compressor with an ass load of hours on it.

India has a few custom-built tarp makers that'll make tarps that fit almost anything. I've found them to be both very affordable and high quality. They ship in a vacuum-sealed bag -- package feels like a brick.

I've also bought a sword from India. Windlass rapier, I believe. Pretty good quality (not fantastic), but for the price very good.
Did you have to pay import or customs fees?

If the value of the item is less than $600 USD there should not be any duties or taxes.

US does not pay VAT, if you get charged they owe you a refund.

Mundilar will charge you VAT by default as an example. Krale does not.

Krale has the best handle on customs out of all the shoppes I have dealt with.
Thanks for the info!