• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone make a good .25cal springer ?

Honestly all of you folks here interested in knowing the .25 actually never disappoints. You will be least likely to resell or regret it.

That pellet is starburst performance at any range a "pellet" rifle should be shot!

Accuracy is always closer than needed for anything.

The pellets per tin are cut in half on a good bargain pellet buying day!

But in reality your .25 of good build and quality will impress you further and farther than the usual choices .177 and .22.

The HW50S in .20 will be a next springer purchase I hope.

The two .20 HW50's I got early and then late from AOA were "special order" and those may not still be available I don't know I have to look.

I left one with iron sights and another (the latest purchase of .20 HW50S) has a 3-9X 40mm Swarovski, which is the most expensive scope I have on hand to dedicate to A RIFLE!

I dedicated it to the HW50S .20 I got later, and kept the open sights on the earlier.

Either way the Scope makes it easier to pin point accuracy and it has shown me the HW50S .20 with a scope is unbeatable in most field rifles!

One could say the HW35E is another one of those 8.4 pound field rifles without scopes and just sights but THEY (the HW35s) can shoot more accurately than the HW50 in my trying out the entire collection of HW35Es in Blue and Silver .177/.22.

These HW35Es are superb but heavier than an HW50 which already has the power of HW35 and then some--but not quite as accurate from a longer barreled and locked action like the famous HW35E.