• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone know where I can get smk rifles in the usa?

Ok so I know diana has some smk rifles they rebrand and umarex has the fusion. Mrod air has a few and i might miss a few but I was wondering if there is an importer with a full line up of smk rifles. Specificly i am looking for the smk 600w 22 cal co2 rifle. Its basically the umarex fusion minus the moderater and wood stock. My fusion is so accurate that I really want the 22 version but im not willing to pay the import tax from europe. 

KRALE!!

I've also gone through them for several purchases..
I grabbed a Kral Nemesis .22/.25 combo, got it in just a few days, and no extra fees.
Then grabbed an Artemis P15 and Artemis PP700S-A [with folding stock and a few extra things]
That time, I was hit with an import fee for like 30 or 40 bucks, but, that was from UPS after the fact.. 
KRALE wouldn't know about that, so, just be ready to pay a bit more - IF UPS adds a fee on later.. 
[You can pay that either online, or, at the time they drop off the order - with the driver]

KRALE is as top notch as it gets! I always chat with Chris there, and he's a great guy.
Super friendly, informative, and helpful.

Oh! For people that aren't familiar with ordering..

2 things..

1 they need a copy of your drivers licence or photo ID.
You can blank out any extra personal info - They just need to see your face, your name, and your birthday. 
Take a pic, and either upload it when ordering, or, e-mail it to them. I do both each time..

2 I almost always expect an error to occur when I try to pay..
I've used 2 credit cards. Both were refused. Basically, that's a *fraud protection stop* that the bank or lender do.. 
Just a quick phone call or text can and will resolve that. Confirm that you're placing an out of country order, 
and as soon as that's done, re-submit the payment, and good to go.

Processing / shipping is ridiculously fast, UPS 2 or 3 day.. 
The longest holdups are at the customs checkpoints, and that's not even bad.

Packaging is killer. Double boxed, padded, etc. 

👍👍

Sam -

Right on Brian, that's great! 
Glad to hear that you didn't get whacked with any extra charges, and Wow! Just TWO Days! That's so cool!
My first order was 'technically' delayed an extra 2 days, but, I don't count that them.. 
I ordered on a holiday closer to new years, so customs was absolutely swamped. Totally on them..

The past order - where I 'did' get hit with an extra fee.. That was weird and unexpected actually..
I've been ordering from different countries - mostly China - for years and years.. 
I knew about import fees, but, I've never had to pay any - Until that time. And again, it was a fee to UPS. 
I have an account with them, and got an e-mail letting me know that UPS had an extra fee I'd have to cover 
and they let me know the total, and gave me the few payment options.. DOH. haha

You're not kidding about US based shippers taking note on KRAL's shipping methods and quality.. 
To this date, they're some of the best I have Ever seen!

And I've worked in/with import/export/shipping/receiving/wholesale/retail/sales for a lonnng time..

Hello. Looking to buy from KRALE. Can anyone clarify for me exactly what information they will need and the approximate total costs to send the gun to U.S. As I read this, you have to be home when they deliver? Amazing-two days-makes me think that they have warehousing in U.S. but run all business operations from Netherlands. Also, how has the reliability been with the 600W. Looks like a nice gun.

Thanks in advance.

My 2/2 order from Krale has not arrived. I have received no communication from them other than confirmation of my order and a request for proof of age (sent when I ordered, but sent again upon request). An inquiry about my order status has been completely unanswered. If it weren't for people swearing they had good experiences, I would be panicked. As is, I won't use them again. I really don't care if my shipment takes a while, but I darn well want to be informed about what I can expect after I've sent you a few thousand dollars.

GsT