Anyone know where I can get an HW100BP?

I owned one and it went back to AOA. In the end it was a "shotgun" and would not pattern regardless of the scope. Swapped it out with a Daystate Renegade in .177 and I am in heaven. The HW100 BP I had was loud, inaccurate, and had a "fixed" moderator as a result a glued moderator. I could not break it free with a torch and two strap wrenches -- others here had no issues.

YMMV; just passing along experiences...

my .22 is very accurate and pretty quiet, you must have had one with issues
No doubt :) Glad to hear that I had a single lemon and that it wasn't a flaw impacting the product line. That said, AoA has been great to deal with, and I'm beyond happy with the Renegade I replaced it with that compliments my Pulsar nicely.

This is what I mean when I say "shotgun" -- that was ~12-20 yards:

Thanks and hope this helped! Here are the threads about my experiences:

I owned one and it went back to AOA. In the end it was a "shotgun" and would not pattern regardless of the scope. Swapped it out with a Daystate Renegade in .177 and I am in heaven. The HW100 BP I had was loud, inaccurate, and had a "fixed" moderator as a result a glued moderator. I could not break it free with a torch and two strap wrenches -- others here had no issues.

YMMV; just passing along experiences...
I

Maybe this is why AOA and Krale is not carrying them any longer when Weihrauch tells me in an email they yesterday they are still very much in production?
Whats the story with this gun???
How the @#$% are people to buy it when Krale doesnt sell them and every UK dealer i contacted that has them, does not ship outside the UK.
Weihrauch????
Hello????

I am not sure honestly, maybe ask AoA. The weapon cosmetically was fantastic I just didn't like the glued on moderator I was unable to remove. The barrel is indeed threaded just the moderator was glued on. Others here are very happy with their HW100BP so don't take my story as the universal Gospel truth but I was not happy with the performance of mine, AoA made it right and went above and beyond, and the Renegade in .177 compliments my Pulsar and I am happy camper.

If you source a HW100BP I hope yours works very well. I cannot imagine I would purchase another Weihrauch but my stance has as much scientific merit as an unhappy automobile purchaser who got a lemon and swears off ever driving a popular brand again. :)

I've got a Weihrauch HW100 BP. Great little gun.
A little heavy, but as good a trigger as any, and yeah, the original suppressor came right off with a little twist ! I replaced it with a Huma M40 (M30 shown).
Accuracy wise, very good, no complaints. I've had mine a bit over a year. No pressure leaks detected.
Excellent machining of the detail parts. Most excellent fit-up of all of the details. Had to trim the grip a bit to fit my hand more comfortably though. I just wish the air cylinder had a little more capacity.
One of my keepers.
1663858277153.jpeg

What Kral, there's a bunch ?
I recently bought an Empire XS. For an inexpensive gun, it's quickly turned into one of my favorites. Also put an M40 muffler on it, but it only needed a single segment to make it indoor friendly.
Another definite keeper.
1663858332011.jpeg

Mike

Reactions: LMNOP