Anyone know of a .22 pellet in 13.3 grain.?

Can’t find it anywhere maybe the 13.4 JSB and AA were changed from 13.3

13.3. Anyone know this ?

Will Piatt has one of his guns tuned for that weight

Let me show you all the notes

E040A0CA-4888-45C8-B1C5-B2514EC7F790.jpeg

Last edited:
Just a crazy thought.... Is the gun a .22 or a .20?

The Beeman Kodiak .20 used to have this weight:

Beeman rebranded the H&N Baracuda.
However, now its weight is 13.6gr:

Matthias

I got this chart thing from pa. And litedt .22 is 12.96 then next is 13.43 grain

Now maybe he weighed out some 13.43's and culled the lightest or that one weight from them.

Or.. he gets pellets overseas / eu that has way more to offer then usa folks get to choose from. We got it so good here ya know..,right?

Sorry for the bad picture.

chart.jpg

Just a crazy thought.... Is the gun a .22 or a .20?

The Beeman Kodiak .20 used to have this weight:

Beeman rebranded the H&N Baracuda.
However, now its weight is 13.6gr:

Matthias
Oh I double checked

I got this chart thing from pa. And litedt .22 is 12.96 then next is 13.43 grain

Now maybe he weighed out some 13.43's and culled the lightest or that one weight from them.

Or.. he gets pellets overseas / eu that has way more to offer then usa folks get to choose from. We got it so good here ya know..,right?

Sorry for the bad picture.

View attachment 312796
That’s sounds likely. The creator of the gun was a smart man and excellent airsmith

I’d like to use the ammo he set the rifle up for

I have another of his a career Infinity . Shooting .22 JSb redesigns @ 915

So its a 20 not 22 . Now your eating pie with a fork😉
No. It’s a .22 for sure. Good lord if I made that mistake … I’d be very embarrassed. I’m sure I’d eat crow pie for awhile ( I’m sure those who know me around here would gentle jab me or worse. Ostracized and ridiculed!

But it is perplexing. He was an expert extraordinare …
The label has to be accurate

Last edited:
Reactions: 450BM
No. It’s a .22 for sure.

But it is perplexing. He was an expert extraordinare …
The label has to be accurate
Sorry i misread then.

Well like i figure he weighed out 13.43 and culled that weight or its a pellet not available in the usa. Them sad crosman essential .22 are 13.7.

I would think sizing (head) would be more critical just in a ."xx" weight pellet difference. I dont know funny he did not state what brand pellet used.

Reactions: Perle
Well, this is somewhat puzzling.... 🤔

I don't know why a US airgunner would have British pellets and tune a gun for them — but he was such a pro, he might have done the unlikely.

The UK brand Milbro has 13.3 grain pellets — well, they had — because I think they're out of business:

⭐ Milbro Caledonian .22cal 13.30g

I think a JSB domed 13.43gr is the closest you'll get with a quality dome.

Good luck on your search! 😊

Matthias

Sources:
The following site is still selling(?) this pellet. With a declared weight (typo?!) of 13.00gr:

Well, this is somewhat puzzling.... 🤔

I don't know why a US airgunner would have British pellets and tune a gun for them — but he was such a pro, he might have done the unlikely.

The UK brand Milbro has 13.3 grain pellets — well, they had — because I think they're out of business:

⭐ Milbro Caledonian .22cal 13.30g

I think a JSB domed 13.43gr is the closest you'll get with a quality dome.

Good luck on your search! 😊

Matthias

Sources:
The following site is still selling(?) this pellet. With a declared weight (typo?!) of 13.00gr:
Well I’m not gonna fret over it. I’ll use the JSb or AA s in 13.43.

I think you finding your own tune will be best in the end whens all said and done.

Its a it works great for me but not anyone else thing sometimes. You and your gun aint him and his gun
You are right. I’ll likely use the 14.6 weight either Beeman or HN ( as I have both in stock on my shelf ).
It’s gonna be a truck ( suv) gun. …. maybe even polymags @ 16.0

Believe it or not I wanted to use “ his “ tune and Pellet out of respect. ( also I’ll bet it’s balls on with it.)

You are right. I’ll likely use the 14.6 weight either Beeman or HN ( as I have both in stock on my shelf ).
It’s gonna be a truck ( suv) gun. …. maybe even polymags @ 16.0

Believe it or not I wanted to use “ his “ tune and Pellet out of respect. ( also I’ll bet it’s balls on with it.)
Nothing wrong with that to start out as a starting point or reference . Maybe grab some sampler pack pellets of different brands . May stumble into somthing great. Me id go to walmart and grab cphp's. ..lol

Nothing wrong with that to start out as a starting point or reference . Maybe grab some sampler pack pellets of different brands . May stumble into somthing great. Me id go to walmart and grab cphp's. ..lol
I hear you. I’ve bought so much ammo in the past
Let me show you my current mess ….
I don’t have CPs only in .177
image.jpg