Anyone know free app to change frame rate?

I use Open Camera on my Android phone.

The app won't let you record at a frame rate higher than what your camera will support.

Just downloaded open camera. I can see up to 120fps. I selected 120fps at 1080p. When I press record it said not supported by your device. I have the Samsung s9. There is no way my phone doesn't support 120fps when it can do slowmo 240fps and 960fps on stock camera. I even tried switching to 60 fps and it also said not supported. then I switch to 30fps and finally it stated recording. I do not recommend this app to anyone who wants to shoot over 30 fps. You are limited to only 30 fps.

No phone in the market can record video at 120fps even if supported by the hardware. I bought a pixel3 abd was bitten by that fact. The phone will block that capability due to overheating, my only hope us that a developer can unlock the functionality with a custom modification.

Really sucks but that's reality, the phones advertise that speed and its true but only for a few seconds in the slowmo setting not like a dedicated camera that can record hours of video in 120fps, looks like false advertisement to me.

If you have doubt search about it and you will see the rage online!

Oh by the way, I use HedgeCam2, it's based on OpenCam but I like the controls better