Anyone keep a pcp in their vehicle?

Would save me a ton of time, not having to stop back at home when I want to go to the range after work. From what I've read on here, safety isn't the concern. It'll take higher temperatures than what a car could reach, to even approach burst disc failure on the gun or scba tank.

But what I did see mentioned was concern over damage to seals. Is it not feasible to have a pcp as a trunk / truck gun?

I keep a .30 cal LCS in my bed tool box, it in its box and lock in tool box. Also several spare mags and a 500cc tank. Why?? My only reason is not a reason other to have a reason in case we have a major earthquake and I'm trapped from home and need to be able to either protect myself but most likely to kill something to eat. I just like having it with me when I'm on the road. Just never know.

No need to be concerned about heat destroying seals here.

Joe

• Haha
Reactions: Ezana4CE
My loaded walking/trucking backpack hangs at our back door very easy to grab upon exiting. Returning home I always remove said bag from the truck and hang in it's place, a waiting our next adventure. Never make it a habit to leave a fire arm in your vehicle, without your arse being in it. Many have tempted fate, and fate has taught some a very cruel lesson and the high cost of any court litigation is but one of them. These be some perilous times friend.. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: BulletFreak
I keep a .30 cal LCS in my bed tool box, it in its box and lock in tool box. Also several spare mags and a 500cc tank. Why?? My only reason is not a reason other to have a reason in case we have a major earthquake and I'm trapped from home and need to be able to either protect myself but most likely to kill something to eat. I just like having it with me when I'm on the road. Just never know.

No need to be concerned about heat destroying seals here.

Joe
An LCS and extra mags eh? 🤣🤣🤣