• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone installed the Huma reg on their Impact ?

And if you have, whats the verdict ?

Im considering this since i have one of the first Impacts to hit the market, and though it works most of the time, i do have a little trouble with the reg from time to time with creep etc.

I also have the option to install the updated regulator that came with the release of the Crown.

And if you have, whats the verdict ?

Im considering this since i have one of the first Impacts to hit the market, and though it works most of the time, i do have a little trouble with the reg from time to time with creep etc.

I also have the option to install the updated regulator that came with the release of the Crown.

If it’s one the the first produced then the Crown regulator won’t work as it is longer. Go for the Huma👍

If it’s one the the first produced then the Crown regulator won’t work as it is longer. Go for the Huma
1f44d.svg

Hmm, one of the dealers where i live, says that the regulator from the Crown should work even if a bit longer, but i will take your word for it. I was more set on the Huma anyway so i ordered one last night.

/Thanks.