• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone in the Madison, WI or Salina, KS area?

I’m traveling for work as usual and am looking for a range to get some in some practice as well as get some dope on my rifles for competition. I will be in Madison, Wisconsin until 3/04/24 then Salina, Kansas for the next few weeks. Anything out to 100yds would be fine, but further is definitely better. Depending on the rules/area, I can shoot only the smaller caliber/moderated ones and leave the big bores at home if needed. Private or public, this is my plea. I’m traveling so much for work at the moment that I'm about to start a new game series in the style of “Where’s Waldo”. 😂

Reactions: maxtrouble
I think I might have found a range about 40 mins from Salina, KS that I can hit these next few weeks…downside is that their rifle range is only 80yds!! Still hoping that someone in the area is a diehard airgunner and will take pity on me lol. Next step will be to start looking over the map and contacting you gents directly. “I’ve been trying to contact you concerning your airgun’s extended warranty” style.