• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Anyone in S Cal want to ride to the Oregon State Championships?

Larry has a new truck and is looking for someone to share the driving from S Cal (Temecula) to Ashland, Or. for the AAFTA GP & Oregon St FT Championships July 15th to 17th.

This is a chance to spend time with someone who was there at the founding our our sport and who designed and developed a very dependable, winning air rifle in 2000, that is still shot and wins today.

Contact me at [email protected]

Larry has a new truck and is looking for someone to share the driving from S Cal (Temecula) to Ashland, Or. for the AAFTA GP & Oregon St FT Championships July 15th to 17th.

This is a chance to spend time with someone who was there at the founding our our sport and who designed and developed a very dependable, winning air rifle in 2000, that is still shot and wins today.

Contact me at [email protected]

Thanks Wayne!

BTW, though no takers yet from SoCal shooters, it may be of interest for potential Arizona shooters that might want to, or ARE already driving up from (for instance) Phoenix area to know that its only around 40mi out of the way to stop off at my place in Temecula (closer to Hemet than downtown Temecula) , where we could take my 30mpg SUV/Truck the rest of the way. Room in comfort for a couple more.

LD