Anyone here in CT?

I run two field target airgun clubs in Lebanon and in Vernon. One is in Rockville Fish & Game Club and one at a private property under CT Airgunners Club. https://ctairgunners.weebly.com/

Look at the field target section for match postings.

Currently, there is a monthly indoor 10m air pistol shooting at MSI in Manchester and Silver City Gun Club in Meriden.

Hi Dave,

I live up in north east CT in the “quiet corner”. Might be a bit if a ride but if you ever wanna hang out and do some plinking I would be happy to have a shooting buddy. If you feel like taking the drive I have targets at 40, 55, 65, and 85 yards in my backyard. Also have some state land about 15 min west of me to stretch those distances out to 200-300 yards. 

Have a rootie tootie happy shootie new year man!

Eric 

icy+

This is great. Happy to hear that we are representing CT on the AGN. I'd love to get together and do some plinking. Always nice to meet new friends. I don't mind taking a drive. My schedule is pretty weird. I work 24 hrs on, 2 days off, 24 hrs on 4 days off. When the kids are in school during the week I usually have from 9-3 to hang out and shoot.

So on that note, I'm in the market for a new higher end PCP for pesting and plinking. Even some walking and pesting around the farm. Most likely in .22 but I'm open to other suggestions. I can't make a decision based on looking at pics and reading reviews on the web. I would love to get hands on some PCP's to make an informed decision. I'm shooting an Avenger in .22 and Texan SS in .457 now. I'd really like something more compact. So what setups are you CT guys shooting? I'd love to come meet up, have a coffee, talk some shop, and try out a few setups.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

Dave

Farmington, CT

This is great. Happy to hear that we are representing CT on the AGN. I'd love to get together and do some plinking. Always nice to meet new friends. I don't mind taking a drive. My schedule is pretty weird. I work 24 hrs on, 2 days off, 24 hrs on 4 days off. When the kids are in school during the week I usually have from 9-3 to hang out and shoot.

So on that note, I'm in the market for a new higher end PCP for pesting and plinking. Even some walking and pesting around the farm. Most likely in .22 but I'm open to other suggestions. I can't make a decision based on looking at pics and reading reviews on the web. I would love to get hands on some PCP's to make an informed decision. I'm shooting an Avenger in .22 and Texan SS in .457 now. I'd really like something more compact. So what setups are you CT guys shooting? I'd love to come meet up, have a coffee, talk some shop, and try out a few setups.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

Dave

Farmington, CT

About to start an intense two week 80 something hour Solidworks workshop however, after that I’ll be available during the day throughout the week. You’re more than welcome to come over and play around with my guns see how you like them. I’d love to try out your Texan and avenger too! Def take others up on their offers as well and get as much exposure to different airguns. 
When I was looking to make a new airgun purchase my and airgun mentor and buddy taught me a whole bunch about different brands and styles. He did say that with the high end guns today you should expect the same level of accuracy out of them all. You just need to find your style and decide things like what are you going to use it for. I choose mine because I felt it was versatile and something that I would not outgrow. I send you a pm with my number. 

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_