• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone here in CT?

Hi Dave,

I live up in north east CT in the “quiet corner”. Might be a bit if a ride but if you ever wanna hang out and do some plinking I would be happy to have a shooting buddy. If you feel like taking the drive I have targets at 40, 55, 65, and 85 yards in my backyard. Also have some state land about 15 min west of me to stretch those distances out to 200-300 yards.

Have a rootie tootie happy shootie new year man!

Eric

icy+
I too am up in the North East Corner, Woodstock Valley here.

I too am up in the North East Corner, Woodstock Valley here.
I’m down in Fairfield County. Shelton. Do a lot of ratting at my friends farm in Oxford. Loaded with them there. I’ve got my Delta Wolf in .22 cal. topped with a PARD NV008P LRF for night time killing. 0db on the end. Love this gun.
9F7694D7-4FEE-44A7-B459-4078B10AC178.jpeg

I’m down in Fairfield County. Shelton. Do a lot of ratting at my friends farm in Oxford. Loaded with them there. I’ve got my Delta Wolf in .22 cal. topped with a PARD NV008P LRF for night time killing. 0db on the end. Love this gun. View attachment 268773

@rut I am currently reching out to farms here, littered (a good thing) with local farms. I have my Taipan .25 and Alpha Wolf .22 , both with element optics titans. Maybe we can link up some time. I also have an Airgun Revisions Prod in .22 thats great for indoors , low energy.

@rut I am currently reching out to farms here, littered (a good thing) with local farms. I have my Taipan .25 and Alpha Wolf .22 , both with element optics titans. Maybe we can link up some time. I also have an Airgun Revisions Prod in .22 thats great for indoors , low
@rut I am currently reching out to farms here, littered (a good thing) with local farms. I have my Taipan .25 and Alpha Wolf .22 , both with element optics titans. Maybe we can link up some time. I also have an Airgun Revisions Prod in .22 thats great for indoors , low energy.
Nice to have farms nearby. I got lucky with my buddies place. Really is good rat shooting there. I like the fact that I can video the shots with my PARD and watch them later. I got lots of videos. It’s great killing these things. Those farms up by you must have rats. Especially if they are chicken/duck farms. I’m always asking around for spots.