Anyone here have experience with the Diana P1000?

Our group of friends have HW100 .22 30 ftlb, Hatsan BT65 .22, P12 .22, Theoben MFR .22, FX Royale 400 .22 and Diana P1000 .22.

Among all these guns, P1000 is the most accurate gun even at 80 yards.

Its 1st generation models had some magazine skipping issues. Diana says to cock it gently. If you do it it does not skip the pellets. Its equally accurate with single loading as well as with magazine.

Yes it does not has quick fill. Its not shrouded. It does not has hammer adjustment screw. Its regulators fails within 2 years normally and you have to replace it. It cant be services normally.

Cocking is not very smooth. Trigger is good but not excellent.

In accuracy department its the BEST.

I have the latest model and it still skips pellets. I heard of some cases where they don't skip pellets but those are very few. You can cock it however you want and it still skips pellets, at least mine does and those of many others as I have read throughout the internet. Accuracy with the magazine is definitely not as good as with the single loading tray, at least not in my gun. I have had mine for almost two years now and the regulator works perfectly fine, that is one of the guns strongest features, it is very consistent even at 300 bar. As for the trigger IMO it has one of the best triggers that I have ever tried and I own 6 air rifles, yes the first stage is a little too long but the breaking is light, crisp, no travel at all. You can see the gun in my profile picture, I have a suppressor on mine.