• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone here from AZ, NM, or TX. AoA is coming to you!

I just saw this in Industry Announcements. Seems they were listening when folks said, "How on earth can you expect me to shell out $1000 for a gun that I have never even held?" It looks to be a modest maiden voyage around the southwest US. If this project succeeds, perhaps they will buy more gas and expand their range. :)

I think this is a pretty sweet idea. It's good for AoA and it's good for us.

They will be posting travel updates and locations on their Facebook Page.

More info here: http://airgunnation.dev/topic/look-out-america-we-are-coming-your-way/?view=all

I was actually there the day the picture was taken. The moment the van arrived, I was the only one in the store. I heard a lot of hustle and bustle and Steve shouted "Scott, come on back you have to see this!". The place was a ghost town and as soon as I walked out the back door, everyone was there poking around the new van. I saw Robert (AOA Owner) and told him this was a long time coming and that the van looked terrific. Robert is traveling with the van for a week before heading home. The van will continue it's trek across the United States hitting various airgun shows and events along the way. AOA will also be using the van to visit promote and establish new vendors so best of luck to AOA and the team!! This country definitely could use some more brick and mortar Airgun stores!!