• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone heard of Pneuwa Cattleman Airguns?

Sorry, Cali. doesn't have a thing to say about it. He no longer lives there! LOL

This is NOT what this threaded is about. You attempt at revenge does not belong on this thread. Please move on. 

Knife

I didn't realize YOU had become a moderator on this forum and got to determine what belongs in certain posts, but since you did maybe you should NOT have added ADVERTISEMENT FOR A RAFFLE that a DIFFERENT airgun forum is having.

That's actually a violation of rule #1. There is NOTHING in my post that breaks ANY of the rules.

The 3 Laws for AGN Members 

1) Any Member sharing injury, violence, insults, slander, politics, racism, religion, unauthorized advertising, profanity, obscenity, unsafe operation & handling, or illegal use of an airgun will have said content removed and be issued an administrative warning.

2) Violation of Law #1 will result in written notification of probation. Violation of probation will result in permanent removal of membership.

3) Airgun Nation Forum values humanity above all else. Before sharing, ask yourself if your contribution is in compliance with the 3 Laws.

Carry on......................

Can we please just talk about the airgun in question?!?! The moderator has chimed in awhile ago saying that everyone needs to play nice! Getting kind of ridiculous watching all the whining about arbitrary bs instead of having a conversation about airguns. I followed this thread in hopes of seeing the work and improvements Knife has made. Not read a bunch of bickering. Get over it!!! Don’t be petty!!! LETS TALK ABOUT THE AIRGUN!! Before Michael locks the thread..... then no one gets any info.... 

Can we please just talk about the airgun in question?!?! The moderator has chimed in awhile ago saying that everyone needs to play nice! Getting kind of ridiculous watching all the whining about arbitrary bs instead of having a conversation about airguns. I followed this thread in hopes of seeing the work and improvements Knife has made. Not read a bunch of bickering. Get over it!!! Don’t be petty!!! LETS TALK ABOUT THE AIRGUN!! Before Michael locks the thread..... then no one gets any info....

I am surprised Mr. Knife is still here, lol!

He is a cool and tough gent though, but were it me, I would have left the building a long time ago, lol again!

I ordered a T2 a couple days ago. I paid with my own hard earned money and I didn’t see a YouTube video to sway me in any direction. 

I randomly saw it on eBay and reached out to them. I left a message and Victoria called me back with in 15 mins. We talked for 20mins and I felt comfortable enough taking a risk with buying one.

Ill set up some GoPro’s and take some shots with pellets and slugs and see what comes of it. She told me that 26 grain slugs will shoot the best. 

If there are problems I’ll send it back. It’s as simple as that. 

M

I’ve got a T2 coming as well! Victoria told me the same thing about slugs when I talked to her. She has awesome customer service! Called right back. I ordered a variety different weights slugs. Can’t wait to see what it does. I’ll post a YouTube video with the results. 
82534C56-8FE3-42FB-9DC3-E20D7FEB856F.1614960667.jpeg

Thanks Guy's! It is much appreciated. Miss Victoria is addressing the barrel issue immediately. She is sending a new bbl. and feel comfortable that she will the same for any customer. She is very easy to get along with . 

G.F., Your gonna enjoy Donny's product. Very well done and used throughout the industry by factories and shooters alike. He and his wife have been wonderful to me over the years and I've known Donny for a lot of years now. 

I don't have the Sumo, but do have its larger Brother the Shogun. (Which I put a silicone shrink wrap sleeve on to protect it in the bush). I don't hear much about it but it works very-very well. I use it on my .218-.223.-.250 and .257 Raptor and if does a very good job of quieting them. It is the Sumo but slightly stretched a bit.

Donny is a true pro and backs his product 100% and always willing to give advice as to which model to use in most guns and power levels. 
DSC02504.1614966124.JPG
DSC02717.1614966196.JPG
DSC02710.1614966230.JPG
DSC02716.1614966267.JPG
DSC02604 1.1614966321.JPG
And my tiny 85 yard range at the house. Soo to be 105 yards.

Knife 

I appreciate it. Your the reason I commented on this thread I just feel everyone is ripping the gun apart and Victoria but 99% of them haven’t even held one in their hands or talked to her on the phone.

Im excited to play with the Sumo and it was delivered in 2 days that blew my mind.

I live on 10 acres in central New Mexico and have 2 cows, a donkey,some goats and 31 chickens. Just want something to shoot that won’t scare the piss out of everything and save on my reloading expenses. 

Thanks again knife for chiming in your 2 cents.

M

I actually like the way the M1 looks and would even consider getting one if the company can confirm that they have adjusted the internals to Knifes recommendations. 

After your recommendations would you consider this more of a slug airgun because of its power output?

I don't know yet Sir. I sincerely hope no one else sees my trying to help the company as an advertisement. I was ask why I was doing it and the comments about the GTA was the explanation I gave along with trying to help a company that is trying to be successful.

I've seen the same type of thin form the same guy on other forums for years. Some forums got tired or it. Sorry it happed in this thread. 

I enjoy talking about Air Guns. So please carry on Guys! any Air gun related conversation is welcomed by myself. I very much enjoy it. 😉

Knife

GF, had a fully wild pet female Fox that befriended me and would curl up under my bench and put her tail over her muzzle and cover her eyes while I shoot. That is how much it helps😲

I have a wild Road runner that comes to see me ever morning while I am shooting. Anyone who knows anything about Road Runners knows they are very anti human, usually running at the sight of one. His mother was killed when he was very tiny and for what ever reason, took to me almost immediately. Trying to gift me with lizard he caught. He was so proud of himself that he had to show me his hunting prowess.

He is a fine grown bird now and still comes to see me when I shoot. I enjoy his company!

My new neighbor thought I was pulling his leg when I told him abut Junior, until one day he was over and talking to me and about my claim, I told him to be careful and not step back. He was shocked to see Junior standing less that 2 yards behind him. LOL

Knife

I don't know yet Sir. I sincerely hope no one else sees my trying to help the company as an advertisement. I was ask why I was doing it and the comments about the GTA was the explanation I gave along with trying to help a company that is trying to be successful.

I've seen the same type of thin form the same guy on other forums for years. Some forums got tired or it. Sorry it happed in this thread. 

I enjoy talking about Air Guns. So please carry on Guys! any Air gun related conversation is welcomed by myself. I very much enjoy it. 😉

Knife

Since YOU apparently want to INSTIGATE, and stay off-topic I'll play. I'm guessing you're referring to me? If not please disregard. If however you are, please explain this "same type of thing(sic)" you are referring to......I'll wait. I have NEVER posted anything but TRUTH, I implore you to show us otherwise. Seems sometimes the truth hurts. Sorry to be blunt.

As far as the "advertising", it's not the gun that I see you advertising for, and I mentioned this above, but you apparently felt the need to not read my entire post, and make assumptions based off the part you read.

I think, if you'll read, you will see I have not posted anything negative about Cattleman Guns at all.

I enjoy talking about Air Guns. So please carry on Guys! any Air gun related conversation is welcomed by myself. I very much enjoy it. 
1f609.svg

Knife

Since YOU apparently want to INSTIGATE, and stay off-topic I'll play. I'm guessing you're referring to me? If not please disregard. If however you are, please explain this "same type of thing(sic)" you are referring to......I'll wait. I have NEVER posted anything but TRUTH, I implore you to show us otherwise. Seems sometimes the truth hurts. Sorry to be blunt.

As far as the "advertising", it's not the gun that I see you advertising for, and I mentioned this above, but you apparently felt the need to not read my entire post, and make assumptions based off the part you read.

I think, if you'll read, you will see I have not posted anything negative about Cattleman Guns at all.

Now I say this in the most non threatening, politest way possible..... Just shut up! No body cares about you whining about why you got kicked off a forum... and you post just proves Knife right. Your posting crap that has no relevance to the topic at hand. Honestly to me it just looks like you’re trying to distract everyone from the airgun we are trying to talk about. That you so pleasantly have to keep interrupting to inflate your own ego. So have a nice day! LET IT GO!! NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR IT! ACT YOUR AGE!

Knife I commend your patriotism and airgun knowledge. I just have one question for you: Imagine there’s a Marine returning home from back to back tours in Iraq. After seeing how high ammo prices are he decides to buy an airgun to enjoy some shooting. Would you recommend Cattleman as a good out of the box shooter that will be trouble free? Or will the issues you discovered have him wanting to send the gun back? I understand Victoria is willing to make things “right” but is it fair to this marine that he should have to deal with sending the gun back and waiting for it to get fixed or have to fix it himself? Doesn’t he deserve to get a decent out of the box shooter?

Phil, NSA is another company that cares and does everything in his power to produce a fine product. In fact, he goes over board to keep the quality high. I count Nick (the owner) as a friend and can fully indorse his slugs!. Un ashamedly. 

Now, what is that sticker by the slugs? (HPP)?

Knife

Knife,

Thanks for replying and staying on the thread. I’ve been using Nsa ammo for years in my Texan. Nick is the man! Always willing to help you get the slug for your gun. Nothing but knowledge when you talk to him. Great guy! Same goes for Donny! I’ve got a gen one sumo that I still use on top of all the new ones I have as well! Hpp (High Pressure Pneumatics’s) is my local airgun shop here in Michigan. Toms is right up there with Nick and Donny! Cares about his customers. He has a great selection and ammo in stock. And can hunt you down pretty much any airgun you want in a flash. No six month wait. Sometimes it’s best to call him if you don’t see what you want on the website. But there I go advertising.💩 Sorry probably should have posted the pic with out the sticker in it. Wasn’t thinking. If you want the link to the website pm me. On another note when I talked to Victoria and brought up this thread she also assured me that Mike was a genius! That his suggestion are being implemented already. So I’m excited to see how things turn out! I’ll keep you guys posted as well!

Thanks,

Phill