• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone having luck w/impact 700mm slug liner?

I have an impact mk2 with 700mm .25 cal slug liner and was wondering if anyone had specific experience with specific projectiles and velocities. Just trying to expand knowledge since this is fairly new technology and there is ton out there from some of the best contributors in .22 cal but not so much in .25. Anything tuning or experience related would be greatly appreciated or a reference to a previous thread. 

Well don't know about the luck thing, have not got my tune just right yet, but I have shot the NSA @ 33.5, 36gr and the VarmintKnocker @ 34gr with good accuracy @ 740fps that is on this target. OOPS. Got some sub MOA groups @ over 900fps with them all as well. My tune is a 1.25mm brass hammer shim and the barrel, probe port oval shaped, power adjuster on 4 and valve adjuster on 4.5 lines. Shoots the 34gr in the mid 940s @ near 150bar. Here are 100yard groups with 36gr NSA HP on the left, red, two holes with two slugs through them. If you take out the flyer and the one I held for the wind there are seven shots inside an inch. Sub MOA groups are common. On the right, yellow, 34 gr JSB MKll pellets. One three shot and one nine or ten shot group of the slugs and pellets in some wind probly 2-5mph. Grizzly slugs did not shoot well at all.