anyone have scba tanks in stock right now?

Maybe ask if you can get a deal since the cheaper one is out of stock?

Wouldn't hurt to ask Darren or Chris.

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/air-cylinders/omega-patriot-75-cu.-ft.-4500-psi-air-tank-w/hp3-valve/

1597072785_18295224695f316591b075f0.28885362.png

Joe Brancato FTW. 

Ordered a great white with all 3 options 2 weeks ago. Got it a week ago and it is a really quality piece... made in the USA. Not Chinese garbage. My Yong Heng with upgraded water pump (120 gph) filled with 5 gall and a $4 ice bag filled it to 4200 PSI in less than an hour. 

Buy US any time you can. 'Merica!!

Where did the Yong Heng come from?

LOL ,Touche! knew that was coming... 

Trust me if I could find a US compressor in stock, a good one, that isn't $3200, I would jump on it. The Yong was $280 bucks. Seems to be doing it's job. Pretty simple machine. Longevity not being it's strong point, hoping it will last until the COVID shortage of parts is over... better yet some US manufacturers get rolling on this sport. 

I also have a GW and used a YH exclusively to fill it until recently. Keep the YH cool (good small cube or crushed ice volume in the water and an external fan blowing across the heads will help a lot) and it can last a long time. Many have been noted to fail quickly and it seems there is no way to know with certainty whether these were faulty or were allowed to get too hot. Mine was used as my only air compressor for almost 2 years and still works good as ever today. The GW is a nice tank setup and works well. I very much like the dual gauge setup (you will always know how much air is in the tank) although they aren't absolutely necessary and the Armor and carry setup works very well also.

Joe Brancato FTW. 

Ordered a great white with all 3 options 2 weeks ago. Got it a week ago and it is a really quality piece... made in the USA. Not Chinese garbage. My Yong Heng with upgraded water pump (120 gph) filled with 5 gall and a $4 ice bag filled it to 4200 PSI in less than an hour. 

Ditto on ‘Merica. Most Freedom loving Country in the world! I love buying USA made, even if it costs 10x more.

Joe Brancato FTW. 

Did you get the tank carrying handle with your order? I just recently bought a tank from Joe and there was a note that said they were out of the handles and would sent one in a few weeks.

Did you check with Joe Brancato at Expert HPA? His tanks are always fresh and first rate hardware.

I would go with the Omega over his stuff. Expert maybe... After sales help is not there. Sales one o-ring and called it a kit for $12 for the alpha filter. He acts like on the phone that he is too busy to help you. He will forget about your needs. I would stay away. 

Did you check with Joe Brancato at Expert HPA? His tanks are always fresh and first rate hardware.

I would go with the Omega over his stuff. Expert maybe... After sales help is not there. Sales one o-ring and called it a kit for $12 for the alpha filter. He acts like on the phone that he is too busy to help you. He will forget about your needs. I would stay away.

Amen, Ken. I agree 100%.

Amen, Ken. I agree 100%.

Yea he is a real POS. I would not give another dime.

Amen, Ken. I agree 100%.

Yea he is a real POS. I would not give another dime.

Wow - first time I've read about experiences like this with JB. Not going to attack or defend, but my experience has been different. I've had great communication after a purchase and before shipping to make sure all of the parts and connectors were correct before they shipped. Who knows - we all have bad days.

edit - also to note (https://www.edgunwest.com/store/airgun-parts/item/huma-air-complete-o-ring-replacement-kit-for-edgun/) everyone is ripping us off on "o-ring kits". Find out the sizes you need and order elsewhere - but unless you've been living under a rock you already know most companies do not make much money on the big products - it's the accessories, repair parts and add-ons where the money is made. All I'm saying is don't think JB is alone is overcharging for spare parts.

Joe Brancato FTW. 

Did you get the tank carrying handle with your order? I just recently bought a tank from Joe and there was a note that said they were out of the handles and would sent one in a few weeks.

I just ordered a tank from him and didn't receive a handle or the feet. Didn't see a note in the box (or maybe I missed it) but sent him a message and awaiting a reply.

Mine came without carrying handle. Note included said they are backordered and will be sent when they come in. 

As a side note, dunno where all the JB hate is coming from. I had a very easy transaction over the phone. Not to take away from anyone's issues with him.... 

The great white I received is a solid piece of hardware with 2 glycerin filled gauges. Paid basically the same as an Omega in same size with But, of course, the omegas are sold out everywhere. Chinese. 

I'd pay a touch more to support US made any day.