• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

anyone have scba tanks in stock right now?

Like most all businesses, Joe lost half of his staff to Covid (Adam his online purchasing staffer very important worker, plus another) and one to cancer....he has been working 18hr days trying his best so I am sure he is trying to fill orders properly, he is swamped right now. For the tank orders missing feet, covers etc...I would call in a couple weeks to remind him.

Like most all businesses, Joe lost half of his staff to Covid (Adam his online purchasing staffer very important worker, plus another) and one to cancer....he has been working 18hr days trying his best so I am sure he is trying to fill orders properly, he is swamped right now. For the tank orders missing feet, covers etc...I would call in a couple weeks to remind him.

Didn't know that. These times are challenging and I would bet he'll make things right.

Did you check with Joe Brancato at Expert HPA? His tanks are always fresh and first rate hardware.

I would go with the Omega over his stuff. Expert maybe... After sales help is not there. Sales one o-ring and called it a kit for $12 for the alpha filter. He acts like on the phone that he is too busy to help you. He will forget about your needs. I would stay away.

Amen, Ken. I agree 100%.

I would not give another dime. JB will never get another dime from me either...