• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone have any feedback with a "John"

Bought a 700mm .22 cal barrel from a John Walton on here. Contacted me and I payed him with cashapp for a Lekah Grant. I think he's in Connecticut. Seems to have a hard time replying or something because doesn't answer me. Still hoping to get my barrel kit because he said he sent it. Pretty frustrated right now. 

Mod edit: Moved discussion out of Feedback Section.

Sounds bad . . . did he respond to your WTB ad telling you to email Lekah at some gmail address? If so, that's been the recent scam these punks have been trying to pull off. And this is why they do it - many people might be onto them but there's also a small minority that might fall for it so they just keep fishing.

Good luck; hope you get it resolved.

Bought a 700mm .22 cal barrel from a John Walton on here. Contacted me and I payed him with cashapp for a Lekah Grant. I think he's in Connecticut. Seems to have a hard time replying or something because doesn't answer me. Still hoping to get my barrel kit because he said he sent it. Pretty frustrated right now.

Post his member profile and if it was a new member with zero posts it was a scam.

Thats how they do it.