• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone have any experience with the Iorman carbon cylinders on Amazon?

Some of the Iorman tanks on Amazon are CE certified and others are DOT certified. READ the ad for the tank you are buying carefully to determine which certification you are getting. If you have your own priviate fill source the CE certified tanks cost less than their same capacity DOT certified tanks. If you are relying on a dive or paintball shop, be sure you are buying a DOT certified tank from any seller.

I bought a 3 liter Iorman tank/valve/hose with carry bag on Amazon this week, $330. CE approved only. Filling with Yong Heng compressor. Pressure gauge is accurate. 

I'd read positive reviews on the tank, however some said they didn't like the valve. After a few gun fills I'm liking the valve. Feels solid and not having problems getting a slow fill.

3 liter is nice size for me. Big enough to be worth while, small enough to grab.