Anyone have any clue what to do next ?

I sent Kral Arms money (credit card that HAS been charged) for one of their, Empire XS rifles.
They sent me a conformation e-mail, and asked for a copy of my drivers license, I sent that along in an e-mail the next day.

That's the last I've heard from them. I've sent four or five e-mails "asking for a shipper number", "have they sent the rifle", questions to David, all with no return e-mails.
I'll try a phone call Monday, but I'm not sure my phone carrier will let me go there.

I mailed another e-mail a few minutes ago, noting confirmation of the charge to my credit card.

Anyone have an idea what to do next ? I thought these guys were on the up & up, safe to buy from, all of that, seems...not so much !?

Thanks

Mike

Yeah sorry, I neglected to mention, my card was charged back on May 6 !
So, yeah...it's been a while, and again after several e-mails to them with no answer back.

I'd think that 37 days, would be plenty of time to send me a quick (maybe 45 seconds !) note saying, the gun will be in the mail on__________ day.

Hmm...

Mike

So, yeah...it's been a while, and again after several e-mails to them with no answer back.

I'd think that 37 days, would be plenty of time to send me a quick (maybe 45 seconds !) note saying, the gun will be in the mail on__________ day.

Hmm...

Mike
Did you ever get your gun? I was thinking of ordering a XS but they are the only place to get one..

Hmm...

Mike
Hello Mike,

I personally do not like it when a vendor will not respond to my attempt to contact them. My answer to them is CANCEL the order. I contact my CC company and block any payment. My reason, if this is their kind of service, I now know what to expect if I have a problem with their product.

Have a great day,
ThomasT

Besides multiple non-responses, them asking for a copy of your drivers license makes me very n-n-N-NERVOUS.

Gonna agree with Thomas. Even if not as major scam as using your D.L. information for who knows what kind of malfeasance, multiple non-responses for THAT long disqualifies them from deserving anyone's business. Kick them to the curb.

First, yes, I did get the XS. I put up a post about it in the PCP section.

For some reason, they were able to send me e-mails, but they did not seem to receive "my" e-mails. They sent me a couple of notes about what to do, so yeah, THEY WERE up on the front line, so to speak.
I asked my computer service provider about...their...not receiving my e-mails. He did a couple of tests, and saw no problems on this (USA) end.

I tried to call Kral but my phone wasn't set up to call world wide. So I fixed that with my phone. I called, told them who I was and the "apparent" problem. They were helpful with trying to get them a copy of my license. The guy that I talked to even gave me his personal phone number to try it that way. But again, I'm not affiliated with any social media sites, so that was out too. The sales guy even called me twice in all of this hassle.

I made a hard copy of my license, and mailed it to them (about $1.35 as I recall). About 10 days later...I received the gun in good order. The outer box was crushed a bit, but the inner box and gun were fine. The taping of the outer box (one layer of tape, no box ripped areas) told me that "customs" didn't even open the box, as some have had customs problems...NO problem here.
And yes, I did an e-mail about the shipping/arrival dates.

So...yeah, no problems with Kral at all. They were helpful. While yes, the initial, long wait was annoying and a little scary about loosing $500, it has worked out fine.
Now that I know the apparent problems on "my" end, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

BUT...what's the deal with the dual spelling...Kral vs Krale ?

Mike

P.S. - See, https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/kral-empire-xs-inexpensive-fun-gun.1269449/#post-1284598

Last edited:
I sent Kral Arms money (credit card that HAS been charged) for one of their, Empire XS rifles.
They sent me a conformation e-mail, and asked for a copy of my drivers license, I sent that along in an e-mail the next day.

That's the last I've heard from them. I've sent four or five e-mails "asking for a shipper number", "have they sent the rifle", questions to David, all with no return e-mails.
I'll try a phone call Monday, but I'm not sure my phone carrier will let me go there.

I mailed another e-mail a few minutes ago, noting confirmation of the charge to my credit card.

Anyone have an idea what to do next ? I thought these guys were on the up & up, safe to buy from, all of that, seems...not so much !?

Thanks

Mike
I would have been leary of them asking for my DL. You never know who is actually asking for this information. Glad you finally got things straightened out with them.

Reactions: Swing360
Kral is an airgun company. Krale is a gun and outdoor sporting-goods merchant in the Netherlands.

I've bought from Krale several times, and experienced stellar customer service I thought was (otherwise) extinct. How they deliver to Texas in as little as TWO days I'll never know; but the longest it's taken from order to delivery is four days. They also often have much better prices than most.

Kral is an airgun company. Krale is a gun and outdoor sporting-goods merchant in the Netherlands.

I've bought from Krale several times, and experienced stellar customer service I thought was (otherwise) extinct. How they deliver to Texas in as little as TWO days I'll never know; but the longest it's taken from order to delivery is four days. They also often have much better prices than most.
I have run into Krale doing searches several times but did not realize that they would deliver across the pond. I am going to have to revisit their site and do some shopping. I also live in Texas so two day delivery would not be bad.

I see said the blind man...
Thanks

Mike

I would have been leary of them asking for my DL. You never know who is actually asking for this information. Glad you finally got things straightened out with them.
Again, as I mentioned, they want "proof" of your age. No big deal.
Why they feel that they need the proof, I don't know. Could be an internal thing, could be a Government thing. Again, not a big deal as far as I'm concerned.
Other than my ability to...get them...a copy of mine !

Mike