• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone have a Zbroia

The Zbroia Kozak is such a killer looking rifle!
I've been drooling over those things for a while. Build / setup is perfect for me.

I like the form factor, their mid - biathlon lever, the safety style/position, etc.
Accuracy, air consumption, and shot count all seem to be very nice.
The .22 model in the black/gray color option will-be-mine . . . Someday! 
[Kral Puncher Breaker and Artemis P15 for the time being]

👍

Sam - 

Anyone know anything about the Zbroia? How do they compare to a Hatsan bullboss or a Kral Puncher?

The newer ones are fine. The originals had some issues with the magazine indexer bending and the pin on the indexer coming out, but the factory will take care of any issues. (They did on mine and I got it 2nd hand) The newer models are drilled in the receiver to vent it to stop the issues from happening. The new ones have a different shroud and are threaded 1/2-20.

What I didn't like was the hand grip. I am left handed and while it is usable, it was just not right for me. Ramjet on here was wanting a 2nd one so I broke down and sold him mine. The gun was very accurate. Now you are comparing it to the BB ($326 on clearance) and the PB ($400 on sale) I?s it worth TWICE the price at $800? I'm not 100% sure about that.

Anyone know anything about the Zbroia? How do they compare to a Hatsan bullboss or a Kral Puncher?

The newer ones are fine. The originals had some issues with the magazine indexer bending and the pin on the indexer coming out, but the factory will take care of any issues. (They did on mine and I got it 2nd hand) The newer models are drilled in the receiver to vent it to stop the issues from happening. The new ones have a different shroud and are threaded 1/2-20.

What I didn't like was the hand grip. I am left handed and while it is usable, it was just not right for me. Ramjet on here was wanting a 2nd one so I broke down and sold him mine. The gun was very accurate. Now you are comparing it to the BB ($326 on clearance) and the PB ($400 on sale) I?s it worth TWICE the price at $800? I'm not 100% sure about that...………..well BigTin, I am certainly happy that you Broke down & sold it to me, # 1 & #2 are equally accurate, I love the Z kozak's , my go to guns, they just fit me well, BTW, I have a Impact (was ERNESt Rowes personal gun), had a new Wildcat(sold it) also have 2 x COLIBRI's & 5 x s P-ROds from stock to Hi Power, I can truefualy say say I love the Kozaks, & yes I have a Kral p/b, that is a leaker, but was accurate when I first got it, & yes, the KOZAK IS WORTH EVERY DOLLAR THE COST, .